|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Trades & Services
Call Centre / CustomerService
OrthoNebraska is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative to support the Patient Financial Services Department by providing concise and clear information to patients as it relates to their patient obligation and payment opportunities. The Customer Service Representative will utilize their knowledge for insurance payers, healthcare terminology, and understanding of EOBs to ensure customer satisfaction. If you think this may be a fit for you, apply today!
What you would do in this role:
- Responsible for taking inbound phone calls from patients and other third parties.
- Contact patients to discuss payment options on account balances, per manager's request.
- Takes appropriate action on incoming calls to resolve billing and payment issues.
- Establish payment plans or loan options according to OrthoNebraska policy.
- Process credit card payments on an online portal
- Escalate issues for resolution as appropriate to other team members, assistance manager or manager.
- Promoting a team concept.
- Maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Here's what makes for an ideal candidate:
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience in healthcare, hospital, and/or physician billing.
- 1 year of experience in a call center environment.
- Comfortable working in several applications at one time and able to handle high volume of incoming calls.
- Understanding EOBs: Payments, adjustments, co-insurance, deductible, and denial/comment codes
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with team and others throughout the organization.
Thank you for your interest in our company! Due to the number of applications we receive, we aren't able to give status updates, but if you are invited for an interview, you will generally be contacted within 2 weeks of submitting your application