|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Call Centre / CustomerService
Do you believe in providing exceptional service, love working with and meeting new people? Are you passionate about working in a team environment and take ownership to deliver the best? If you answered yes to these questions, then Balboa Capital Corporation is the place for you!
Balboa is seeking a Call Center - Customer Service Representative to provide exceptional client service and support branch operations at its Irvine location.
- Handling all customer communications in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Handle incoming calls, e-mails and written correspondence.
- Collecting delinquent payments. Administrative Calls.
- Coordinating inter-departmental responsibilities to ensure a timely customer response.
- Processing billing and insurance inquiries, customer complaints, payoffs, and other tasks assigned.
- Partnering with the vendor and sales teams to establish and maintain a cohesive team atmosphere to best serve the customer.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company policies & procedures.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a customer service/collections environment.
- Ability to proactively manage daily responsibilities for assigned tasks.
- Ability to interact with Management on a daily basis for problem resolution.
- Strong verbal and written skills required.
- Must be able to multi-task responsibilities.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel &Outlook)
- Position requires a positive attitude that works well under pressure, along with a high degree of professionalism.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our benefits package included medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, disability benefits, paid sick time, paid company holidays and vacations.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.