|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Are you the one?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a startup environment that does meaningful work? We are looking for people who pride themselves on providing great customer service, who are passionate about supporting contractors in the home improvement and automotive industries. The consumers themselves and can think about the big picture to see opportunity for efficiencies.
The mission of the Customer Service Representative is to ensure our clients and customers are informed and satisfied. This vital position is the face of Craftsman Republic to all customer types, including buyers, consumers, contractors, retailers, and manufacturers.
We are looking for a Customer Service Rep./Telemarketer that will initiate outgoing calls, handle incoming calls, document customer concerns. The successful candidate will be able drive membership initiation in our contractor network, accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries; keeping deep contractor and customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Optimize the Craftsman Republic Network by sourcing and making cold calls
- Provide appropriate guidance to callers through skillful listening and analyzing his/her tone of voice
- Effectively provide service and sales to both Consumer / Craftsman
- Skillfully research and use online resources such as google, yelp, industry websites, etc. to locate new service providers
- Effectively manage changing hours and the use of various technology tools, software applications, etc.
- Provides thorough, reliable and timely assistance, via phone, to customers to ensure completion of service orders.
- Routes calls to the appropriate level II teams and ensures swift and effective resolution of customer's needs.
- Educates and trains contractors and all customers on how our services function, our features & benefits, service order management and the overall Craftsman Republic solution set.
- Recruits contractors to the Craftsman Republic's network
- Remains knowledgeable of all aspects of the work orders to ensure customer satisfaction and fulfillment of order-related processes.
- Uses effective customer service skills when interacting with service providers and all customers and reiterates the value of Installed Sales using Craftsman Republic when appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Deeply empathetic and insightful person who can affirm and persuade others
- Strong phone, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent active listening
- Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential contractors from various sources
- Contact contractors by telephone
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, to persuade contractors to join our network
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of individuals
- Explain technical information to customers
- Ability to take clear and accurate notes of the on-phone experience
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time effectively
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Solid typing and computer skills, including proficiency using the Internet and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability and Desire to make cold calls
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to switch gears and service both customers and service providers
- Excellent listening skills and ability to respond to callers appropriately
- Excellent keyboard familiarity and data entry skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a clear speaking voice; must be fluent in English (Spanish as an additional language is a plus)
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail
- Ability to periodically work flexible schedules based on business needs
- Ability to maintain a professional image at all times
- Associate degree or some college, and High school equivalent
- Telemarketing, Sales, Recruiting and Customer Service Experience required
- Collections and/or Home Improvement Industry experience preferred
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a sophisticated, social distanced on site office and remote work environment, (currently we are a fully remote company) and a chance to be a part of the growing success of a unique Software-Enabled-Services Company (SES Company).
- We are an engineering company which means we focus on performance, efficiency and data. Each member of our team knows how their job contributes to the success of the company and their career advancement.
- We are centrally located in beautiful Orange County.
- We work in-person as a team, but we are well equipped to support remote work in compliance with applicable agency ordinances. (Currently fully remote)
- Craftsman Republic is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, marital status, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or any other legally protected status recognized by federal, state or local laws.
- No visa sponsorship or relocation assistance provided at this time.