|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
· Effective and efficient processing of sales order cycle. Including accurate preparation of sales document i.e., bills of lading, invoices, product/price approvals.
· Maintain physical and automated customer files including pricing, special instructions, tax exemptions, bill/shipping instructions, blanket and confirming purchase orders.
· Coordinate Just-In-Time shipments with the manufacturing plants, warehouses, distribution, demand planning, credit and accounting departments.
· Advise customer as to product availability, pricing and pre/post shipping data.
· Daily review and alignment of open orders to available inventory.
· Assemble data, investigate, analyze and suggest appropriate action to resolve problems of shipping delays or errors, warehousing and transportation problems, invoicing errors, sales credit adjustments, product returns and freight claims. Appraise management of irregularities through documentation via Contact Management Complaint Report and/or email.
· Insure that customer requests outside of customer service are forwarded to the appropriate department, i.e. technical assistance, regulatory information, credit referrals, insurance certificates.
· Provide support to Sales/Marketing personnel via communication of information concerning new or existing accounts.
· Prepare and process returns via Contact Management. Coordinate return with customer and secure carrier and warehouse placement with distribution department.
· Maintain Customer Consignment data files.
· Process Monthly Consignment Billing and inventory reconciliation.
· Accurate preparation of Sales Document, i.e., Bills of Lading (BOL), Commercial Invoices, Certificate of Insurance (COI), Packing List, Material Declarations for North American sourced orders, Certificate of Analysis (COA).
· Maintain Physical and automated customer files including pricing, special instructions, country requirements, bill/shipping instructions confirming purchase orders.
· Other duties related to Order to Cash process as assigned by Manager, Global Customer Service.
· Coordinate Just-In-Time shipments with manufacturing plants, warehouses, distribution and credit departments.
· Customer service focus with a positive attitude.
· Extensive knowledge of sales order cycle.
· Thorough understanding of invoicing, accounting and supply chain.
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
· Problem analysis and problem solving ability.
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
· Ability to work in high pressure, face paced environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Relevant secondary degree or equivalent experience.
· Account/Order Management Experience.
· Customer service experience.
· Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency; order processing, Microsoft Office.
· Strong SAP knowledge and understanding highly preferred.
· Strong Excel knowledge required.