|Date Posted||August 1, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
$500 Sign-on Bonus
Do you love having fun, meaningful conversations while getting your steps in? We are looking for people just like you! Our Customer Service Representatives assist customers online, in person, and over the phone, while providing world-class customer service throughout the great state of Tennessee.
To succeed in this role you will need to be a positive, motivated employee. You must love to constantly learn new things and are someone that never wastes valuable time. Our stores are open 365 days a year, so employees must be available for a variety of shifts including weekends and holidays!
Benefits We Offer
Working at Advance Financial is more than just another job. We pride ourselves on creating a world-class experience for our customers and employees. Some of our benefits include:
- $16-$24 per hour - we will always beat your current rate of pay!
- $500 Sign-on Bonus paid after 90 days of employment
- 401k with up to 5% company match
- Generous PTO and Paid Volunteer Time
- Promotion to full time available
- Monthly development training
What You'll Do
- Welcome customers and work to provide the best customer experience possible
- Help customers with loans, check cashing, wire transfers, money orders, and bill payments
- Work with team leads to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Accurately assist customers with loan application to completion
- Answer any and all customer questions - yes, we really mean all
- Use company best practices to provide consistent and amazing customer service
- Work with money - being able to reconcile a cash drawer accurately is a must!
- Listen and be able to build relationships with your customers and teammates
- Participates in ongoing learning and development
- Happily complete other responsibilities assigned by your management
What We're Looking For
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Phone Customer Service experience preferred
- Dedication to helping others
- Experience in service-related field (cash handling experience preferred)
- Must be willing to work in an environment where performance will be measured and judged
- Must have reliable transportation and travel to a variety of locations in order to meet staffing demands
- Understand the demands of working in a retail environment
- Excellent sales skills focused on growing the company
- Must be observant and have great judgment
- Stay coachable - this is one of the keys to growing with our company
- Computer proficiency required
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. He or she must be able to work with a computer screen that is quickly changing and flashing the user to be alert of specific information. Must be available to work all shifts, days, evenings, nights and weekends. Must be able to stand, stoop, bend, and reach overhead for up to 12 hours with little rest, except for unpaid meal break.
Fast-paced retail service environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at the Company will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training. Any employees with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace are encouraged to bring these issues to the attention of their immediate supervisor and/or the VP, Human Resources. Employees can raise concerns and make reports without fear of reprisal. Anyone found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.