|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Global Financial Services specialist responsible for telephone and e-mail interface with external and internal customers for orders, inquiries and issues. Facilitates in-depth research of customer disputes and deductions for customer billing, product damage, shortage/overage and return discrepancies in collaboration with various internal and external teams.
External wholesale and indirect (HCP) customers, Distribution Center personnel, Brand and Brand Finance, Pricing and Institutional Operations Analysts, Patient Assistance, GMS Quality, Canada market
- Responsible for telephone and e-mail interface with external and internal customers for orders, inquiries and issues. External customers typically include wholesalers, physician offices, pharmacies and consumers.
- Analysis and entry of pharmaceutical product order placement and order changes.
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding product availability, order status, and order/return policies and programs. Works across matrix teams to handle complex inquiries.
- Documents all incoming requests and gathers supporting documentation to facilitate issue research while utilizing various internal systems.
- Works with strategic order analysts and distribution center on processing emergency product deliveries for critical orders.
- Identifies and escalates call trends, customer reported product and patient issues to management.
- Assures transactions are handled in compliance with business policies and procedures.
- Performs in-depth research and gathers supporting documentation for customer billing, product damage, shortage/overage and return discrepancies in collaboration with various internal and external teams and utilizing various systems and websites.
- Recommends customer issue determination based on findings, and reviews with Management and Business Controls team.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of return orders from vendor and handling/escalating issues. Manages reviews of operational Returns and Recall data. Identifies issues and works with vendor to ensure quality.
- Effectively prioritize requests to ensure that investigation and resolution of all issues occurs within established timeframes and provide timely follow-up to customer.
- Processes customer credit and debit adjustment transactions in accordance with business policies and procedures and notifies customer of outcome.
- Associates or bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related field preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in a customer service center working directly with external customers with ability to provide high quality customer service to a variety of customer types.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a high volume, fast-paced, critical business function.
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills, including empathy for customer issues, appropriate prompting and recapping to ensure understanding. Experience in managing difficult customers and/or situations with composure and professionalism.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Incumbent may need to work remotely during inclement weather.
- Accurate PC and keyboarding skills. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite. Knowledge of SAP a plus.
- Strong team player, able to work well across a variety of levels and team borders, collaborating effectively within a matrix organization.
- Demonstrate willingness to respond to feedback based on operational metrics including call monitoring evaluations.
- Development Value
- Develop broad understanding of order-to-cash processes in pharmaceutical setting.
- Gain experience dealing directly with variety of customers and enhance ability to deliver customer focused service within the organization.
- Interface with many functional areas including distribution, pricing, credit and collection.
- Enhance skills in time management, oral and written communications.
- Opportunity to master multiple computer systems.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Krysty:
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #21-01069
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
- provided by Dice