|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
* This position can be based from our West Bend, WI HQ - or remote for the right candidate. *
Delta Defense, LLC is the private company that provides Marketing, Operations and Customer Care for the USCCA. The USCCA helps responsible Americans avoid danger, save lives and keep their families safe.
We're one of the fastest-growing companies in America and a favorite workplace in SE Wisconsin.
Named on Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies List 9 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Workplace 5 years in a row
#1 Milwaukee Business Journal Best Place to Work 5 years in a row
We are a fun, fast-paced and rewarding place to work and grow!
We hire rockstars, and help them rock even harder!
Think you are up to joining one of the best teams in the industry? Help us inspire loyalty and drive company sales by providing exceptional service and an engaging and genuine experience for our customers. We aren't just a customer service team; we build relationships and make our members and employees feel they are part of our family. 80% of your day will be spent communicating with people over the phone.
* Various shifts available, Wednesday-Saturday/Friday-Monday or Saturday-Tuesday from 8:00AM - 6:30PM CST *
As a Customer Engagement Service and Sales Advisor, you will:
- Sell and upsell our amazing products and services
- Handle and resolve customer issues
- Have awesome, engaging conversations
- Be clear, confident and concise on the phone through email, or chat
- Deepen and retain member relationships through needs assessment
- Empathize with members and ask probing questions
- Provide offers, solutions and information to match the customer needs
- Save customers who are thinking about leaving us
- Follow up with our customers when promised
- Collaborate with with your team members to help one another learn and grow
Things you'll need to do this job effectively:
- A strong belief in the Second Amendment
- Desire to WOW customers daily
- A sales orientation to customer interactions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Computer savvy-ness, including the ability to learn new things quickly
- Relentless follow-through and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to quickly establish rapport with people
- An empathetic approach to every conversation
- Hunger to exceed expectations
- Have real conversations with customers; we don't use scripts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Energized by a variety of tasks and duties
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- Minimum of one year of experience in a customer service or sales environment
- Willingness to have fun with an awesome team. Might want to bring a Nerf gun.
- Demonstrate the Core Values of Delta Defense, LLC
New Hire Training
It takes time to train a Rockstar. We require full time availability for the 8 week training program which is scheduled Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM CST.
Training includes New Employee Orientation, product training, systems training, service and sales training. The training begins with providing training to earning Property and Casualty Licenses. Earning certification with the state is a condition of employment.
At Delta Defense our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, 401k match, access to a life coach, an annual stipend for self defense purchases and a complimentary USCCA Membership.
Compensation and Hours
Starting hourly wage is $16.00 per hour, with additional shift premiums $.50-1.00 for weekend or evening shifts. Advisors are also eligible for annual company bonuses.