|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
At Luum we tackle real, big commute problems. As a pioneer in enterprise commute benefit management we engage employers and their employees to unify mobility options and bring about meaningful change. Now more than ever employers are seeking out Luums partnership to support their flexible workplace experience. Luum serves employers across North America with 250 to more than 250,0000 employees. The people of Luum our Luuminaries place high value on collaboration, high-standards, authenticity, and innovation.
Luum is seeking a driven and talented Customer Success Manager to ensure customer delight and provide added value beyond Luums software. CSMs on Luums Customer Experience team hold a diverse portfolio of customers, ranging in size, industry, and complexity. This is a career-defining opportunity to work with Fortune 500 companies and leading household names. Were looking for candidates with a history of managing customer relationships and helping customers achieve their goals.
IN ADDITION TO THE RESPONSIBILITIES LISTED ABOVE, YOU WILL:
* Bring Luums data to life to help customers make informed decisions about their commute programs
* Provide customers with strategy, policy, and Luum product recommendations to improve their employee commute experience
* Provide training for Luum administrators and coach customers on Luum software best practices
* Proactively listen to identify and nurture opportunities to expand customer product adoption and services to meet strategic goals
* Proactively monitor and manage customer satisfaction by staying ahead of potential issues
WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU ON OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE:
* 2-3 years of experience working in a SaaS environment, experience in the commute (TDM) industry a plus
* Demonstrated abilities managing external customer relationships
* Demonstrated success working on cross-functional teams to achieve objectives
* A passion for contributing to a scaling environment where new processes are being formed and teams are always iterating
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Disability and basic life and AD&D
* Flexible work hours and time off
* 401(k) with company match
* Commuter benefits
Benefits and perks may vary depending on your employment type with Luum and location in which you are working.
Luum provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Luum complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Luum is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Connect with us