|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Rarely do you have an opportunity to directly affect people's lives in a positive way on the job. Verdtek has opportunities for technical customer support professionals, in a Microsoft Azure Cloud environment, to provide assistance to organizations that give nutritional support to families in need. Your role would prevent any delays in their mission to support those families.
What Will You Be Doing
Working for a Microsoft partner providing level 1 professional support to clients via various communication methods in a call center environment. Initially you will be trained to support specific applications including assisting users in simple operating system tasks, browser based applications and other basic troubleshooting. Most importantly, helping make a difference in the lives of mothers and children.
- Experience with Level 1 Technical Support in a Call Center Environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Available for shifts primarily between 8am to 6pm Mon-Fri and some Saturdays 7am to 6pm
- Interest in a higher paying IT customer support center career
- Great Attitude!!!!!
- Available Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Flexible Full time positions
- You get to work with some really great people