|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Call Centre / CustomerService
Are you a go-getter? Are you seeking a new challenge? We are looking for someone to join out team and make a big impact.
- Represents Intelligent Logistics, LLC. and Mainfreight services in offering unparalleled customer service
- Focuses on "Happy Clients" and ensures effective and proactive client (internal and external) communications and deliverables
- Makes bookings with various road, ocean, and air carriers
- Handles general freight forwarding administrative functions including but not limited to tracking freight, daily activity logs, invoicing, data entry, and general system fulfillments
- Handles shipment milestone concerns offering effective and innovative solutions. Escalates to Team Supervisor or Operations Manager as appropriate
- Corresponds with overseas partners on shipment transactions to ensure service requirements are being met and exceeded
- Assists the Director of Freight Forwarding operations with daily tasks such as client Excel reports, claims management, and weekly KPI (Key Performance Indicators) analysis
- Complete special projects, duties and tasks as assigned
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Schedule: Full-time, hourly
- Travel: None
- Employee Status: Non-exempt, Regular
College degree and/or industry certification is preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Demonstrated ability to be reliable, professional and punctual. Capable of exceptional customer service.
Disclaimer: Tasks, duties and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. Intelligent Logistics, LLC, hereafter referred to as "The Company", at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Nothing in this job descriptions should be construed to create an employment contract.
FLSA status: Non-exempt
Physical Requirements: Position requires: ordinary ambulatory skills and physical coordination sufficient to move about office locations; ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch periodically for prolonged periods of time; manipulation (lift, carry, move) of light to medium weights of 10-35 pounds; arm, hand and finger dexterity, including ability to grasp and type for prolonged periods of time; visual acuity to use a keyboard, computer monitor, operate equipment, and read materials for prolonged periods of time; ability to sit, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear for prolonged periods of time. The noise level in the work environment is low.
Intelligent Logistics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, marital status, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status and will not be discriminated against.
Powered by JazzHR