|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity and be part of a team helping develop autonomous self-driving trucks? Roush has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a full-time, experienced, and enthusiastic Diesel Truck Mechanic/Technician for autonomous vehicles. The selected candidate will work locally with a regular schedule 3PM to 12AM with occasional weekend work. Duties will include, but not are not limited to; daily inspections, routine servicing and maintaining a small fleet of new trucks equipped with cutting edge technology. You will have the unique opportunity to collaborate, give input, and help guide the development of this new, fast-paced, exciting era of autonomous vehicles. This position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
At Roush, we fuse technology and engineering to provide product development solutions to customers in a diverse range of industries. Widely recognized for providing engineering, testing, prototype, and manufacturing services to the transportation industry, Roush also provides significant support to the aerospace, defense and theme park industries. With over 2,400 employees in facilities throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America, our unique combination of creativity and tenacity activates big ideas on a global stage. We want motivated, ambitious people who put the needs of our customers first, bring creativity to their work and will do whatever it takes to achieve success. If you share our passion for providing innovative solutions to complex challenges, we want you on our team. Check out this short video to learn more about what we do and the many industries we serve:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- ASE/State certifications
- Minimum 3 years' bumper-to-bumper diesel truck mechanic/technician experience
- Must have a strong electrical background and be able to follow diagnostic flow charts and troubleshoot electrical wiring systems
- Must have own tools with rolling toolbox
- Have basic computer proficiency and good verbal and written communication skills
- Some occasional travel may be required
- Must have good organizational skills, be able to meet strict deadlines and document issues and procedures
- Can work in a team atmosphere & learn new tasks
- Have excellent communication, time management skills and attention to detail
- Weekday schedule (3PM to 12AM) with potential for some weekend work
- Able to drive manual transmission vehicles
- CDL A driver's license
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clicking on this link:
Our Full-Time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, earned sick time, STD, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Visit our website:
Like us on Facebook:
Roush is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories
If you need a reasonable accommodation for our employment application process due to disability, please contact Roush Talent Acquisition at .
Powered by JazzHR