|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Trades & Services
Do you enjoy serving others? Are you looking for purpose and balance in your work schedule? If so, we have a wonderful opportunity for you as a Dietary Aide at Elim Wellspring! No experience is needed! We will provide training for this position! In addition to our generous benefits, you will be eligible for a $500 Bonus! Come help us support our nation's seniors! This position is a rewarding way to earn a paycheck while learning valuable skills.
Our 4-star rated, 105-bed campus formerly known as Elim Care & Rehab Center of Princeton, is hiring friendly, high-energy individuals to join our team as Part-Time and Full-Time Dietary Aides! In this role, you will serve our residents, employees, and family members' meals.
Join our compassionate team! Here at Elim Wellspring, we value teamwork, unity, and collaboration. You can count on us to pitch in and help each other out. We care about you and want you to succeed, and will support you in any way that we can! Staff enjoy our mentoring program and we love to promote from within - there's plenty of room to grow in your career here! A lot has changed since we opened our doors in 1927 as the first Elim Care campus, but the compassionate care we provide for our residents has stayed the same. Don't wait and miss this wonderful opportunity to join our team!
These are Part-Time (7:00 am to 3:00 pm) and Full-Time (7:00 am to 7:00 pm), benefit eligible positions working varied schedules including every other weekend.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Healthcare, Dental benefits for Full-Time employees
- Supplemental Benefits (vision, life, disability, and more) for Full-Time employees
- Flex Spending Accounts for Full-Time employees
- On-site Parking
- Retirement with employer match
- Competitive wages with credit for experience!
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience!
We're a short drive away from the following cities: Cambridge, Zimmerman, Dalbo, Elk River, Milaca, Pease, Foreston, and St. Cloud.
Dietary Aide responsibilities:
- Provide excellent customer service to residents, staff, and families.
- Work within the department to provide quality and nutritious meals and service to residents.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary dietary department.
- Wash dishes and clean the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Assist with transporting/ transferring residents in wheelchairs (training will be provided).
- Complete additional tasks as needed.
Dietary Aide skills and requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Ability to stand for length of shift and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must be willing to work independently and be able to multitask.
- Strong communication skills to interact with residents and staff.
- Compassionate, positive attitude and team player.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass a background check
Elim Wellspring offers Adult Day Care, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Memory Care, Hospice, Home Care, Respite Care, Rehab Therapy services. You will be part of a collaborative team whose energy, creativity, and communication are valued and rewarded.
We take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). Find purpose in your work and make special connections with residents. Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Powered by JazzHR