|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
We strive to get the brightest minds in the industry that love their work. Spire Consulting Group, LLC (Spire)'s cultural framework is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. At the heart, we focus on encouraging each employee's career growth and opportunity and providing exemplary client results. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to 'ensure a vision becomes a reality' for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist in our Austin office to join the strong and dynamic Marketing team at Spire. The Digital Marketing Specialist will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and other Marketing, Sales and Technical teams, and will be responsible for the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns that support the expansion and growth of Spire's services by generating and nurturing leads utilizing SEM/SEO, email campaigns, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and events.
The Digital Marketing Specialist must be able to prioritize, multi-task, function effectively as part of a team under multiple deadlines and time constraints, schedule workload and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating a "can do" attitude. We are looking for a motivated candidate with B2B experience and strong people and communication skills, including excellent writing and editing capabilities.
- Identify and execute opportunities to build awareness, drive engagement, grow digital visibility, and increase online referrals to the website.
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated paid and earned digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate a pipeline of quality leads.
- Plan, develop and coordinate content for external communication such as project updates and milestones, website and social media posts and campaigns, press releases, published and contributed articles, and integrated media plans.
- Pull, analyze, and interpret website and campaign analytics using multiple platforms, including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and social media platforms.
- Proofread, edit, and update marketing collateral to improve the overall quality of writing.
- Support outreach efforts, such as award submittals, white paper and public relations initiatives.
- Work with outside vendors and consultants (i.e. photography, videography, etc.).
- Support marketing events and sponsorship activities to increase the visibility and awareness of the firm's brand.
- Monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Assist in developing and monitoring the annual marketing plan.
- Attend local industry and networking events.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Proven attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills, with superior attention to detail.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills required.
- Ability to drive results by planning, prioritizing, and meeting tight deadlines required.
- Excellent prioritization, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Creativity, flexibility, and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment.
- Data-driven; skilled at gathering and analyzing data, evaluate solutions and alternatives, and make recommendations.
- Ability to work independently with a self-motivated attitude.
- Capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of business marketing and graphic design principles.
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Media, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience with a B2B company.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other analytics and SEO tools and platforms.
- Experience with email marketing and automation tools.
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Experience with CRM Systems.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite products, including InDesign and Premiere Pro.
- Experience in the AEC industry.
- Bilingual: Spanish or Portuguese.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision plans
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%
- Professional development budget
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off and holidays
- Community service opportunities, Company social events/outings (including company retreat, happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions).
This is your chance to grow your career and have fun while doing so. When you join Spire, you do more than advance your career, you become part of the Spire family that drives innovation, passion, embraces change, and celebrates the wins of personal and company successes.
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply.