|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Building Blocks for Business is a Benefit Enrollment Firm and Voluntary Benefits Broker designed to help streamline HR administrative tasks for companies, no matter the size. Our customizable online virtual agent-assisted Benefits Administration System streamlines administrative paperwork to increase HR and company efficiency, in addition to having access to a highly intelligent HRIS and Onboarding System functionality.
We are excited to add to our team a Director of Partner Acquisitions. In this role, the Director of Partner Acquisition (DPA) will generate new business by discovering, pursuing and converting new sales prospects into sales through business to business leads, broker relationships and networking strategic partners. This is a 1099 Position + unlimited commission. When following the Sales Performance Weekly Calendar, mastering marketing calls and decision maker presentations, and fostering broker relationships, the average 1st year commission is $80,000.This position would be 100% remote for candidates located in any state.
Expected Outcomes Delivered By 6 Weeks
- Successfully market, sell and enroll a minimum of 1 new group to understand the implementation process of a new group.
- Have a basic understanding of the products and underwriting requirements offered through our Partner Relationships.
- Successfully execute a Decision Maker presentation demo, and dial script with the Managing Partner or Sales Development Manager.
- Properly input and maintain all prospects in CRM.
- Pass all Partner Mastery Tests for basic product knowledge.
Skills/Activities To Deliver Outcomes
- Overcoming rejection is an important objective for DPA's. Direct marketing refers to stopping by a local business with whom you have no prior relationship or dealings. Developing a successful marketing technique will not only improve potential sales, but helps DPA develop a thick enough skin that they can simply move on to the next prospect instead of dwelling on rejection. This may be one of the most difficult objectives for DPA's who view rejection of the product they're selling too personally.
- Broker relationships are essential to our partnership with the broker community. DPA's are providing enrollment and products solutions to the Broker Partners valued group clients. DPA's goal is to build, network and foster relationships with the brokers community within designated territory.
- Networking is an opportunity to get in front of decision makers. It's a chance to build, network and foster professional relationships with your networking strategic partners and decision makers within designated territory.
- Document all activity in CRM daily. Reporting to Managing Partners is weekly.
- Enter, manage and maintain daily all prospects, opportunities and account activity utilizing the CRM.
- Demonstrate to the Decision Maker BBforB products and capabilities, system processes and enrollment expectations.
- Thoroughly complete the Client Discovery Evaluation Form with each client meeting. When prospect becomes a new client, then Group Set-up Paperwork must be fully completed.
- Facilitate, conduct and properly set-up enrollments, set-up one-on-one agent assisted enrollments and act as local liaison working with the Decision Maker and/or HR Department on behalf of BBforB.
- Establish BBforB compliant agent-assisted working conditions for all enrollments, including establishing the expectation of mandatory census prior to enrollment.
- Participate in mandatory training relating to our software providers and carriers, partnered with BBforB.
- Understand the marketplace competition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Expected Outcomes Monitored Weekly
- Secure a minimum of 6 presentation demo meetings weekly with decision maker to obtain a contract of services with BBforB.
- Successfully touch a minimum of 100 businesses weekly (measured weekly through CRM)
- Successfully market new and existing broker partner relationships.
Role Based Competencies
- Driven to exceed goals
- Persuading others to change their minds or behavior
- Ability to overcome objections
- Seeks performance feedback from his/her manager and from others with whom he/she interacts on the job
- Takes time to communicate verbally, email or in person information effectively
- Learns Quickly
- Strategic thinking
- Moves fast
- Follows through on commitments
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm/ability to motivate others
- Work ethic is impeccable
- Open to feedback from others
- Life & Health Insurance License Required
- 5 Years Proven Sales Experience
- Must provide own Windows based computer, scanner and mobile phone
- Bachelor of Business is preferred by not required based on experience
- Supplemental, Health and/or Ancillary Benefits background a plus