|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to have a happy work/life balance.
- Define the strategy and develop roadmaps to enhance Safelite's service delivery model.
- Develop a communication framework and deliver accurate timely and relevant updates to key stakeholders regarding planned and unplanned technical business disruptions.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and establish business critical system KPIs and monitor, track, report and modify plans, as appropriate, to deliver high levels of service and support.
- Develop trusting partnerships with key stakeholders across all business segments.
- Serve as escalation point for critical business service delivery related matters.
- Monitor and adjust service delivery processes to ensure service level agreements are achieved.
- Proactively solicit and action customer feedback to improve service levels, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Mentor and grow a team of high performing service delivery associates.
- Strong business partnership and collaboration
- Operational focused with continuous improvement mindset
- Business acumen/commercial insight
- Servant leadership -- natural behavior of affiliative, visionary, coaching
- Change agent
- Communication - clear, concise, easy for the business to understand
- Innovation mindset -- able to keep pace with the ever-changing technology landscape using that information to inform strategies and roadmaps
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of technology and related management experience
- At least 3 years of experience working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels including managed service providers.