|Date Posted||May 1, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
We're looking for a talented engineering leader and seasoned technologist to join us here at Freedom. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record of building high-performing teams, great products, and collaborative working relationships. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building experiences that improve the lives of those who use them.
This individual will be responsible for defining and leading the strategic technical direction of Freedom Debt Relief's Consumer Experience. Through close collaboration with Product Management, engineering leadership, and business stakeholders, they will drive business insights and outcomes while maintaining and building a culture of creativity, curiosity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Define and improve the processes and operational model to allow teams to operate at their peak effectiveness.
- Recruit, hire, coach, and develop high performing engineers and teams
- Instill a model of iterative product development and continuous delivery within the teams
- Articulate and evangelize a technical vision in collaboration with leaders across the company
- Play a foundational role in developing a combined product and technical roadmap
- Partner with the team to identify new product and business opportunities
- Proactively communicate and align with stakeholders across the organization
- A people-first leader, invested in the growth, development, and personal success of their team
- Demonstrates strong product sensibilities and business acumen
- Has a strong technical background and detailed knowledge of a diverse set of architectures, web-based technologies, mobile (native) platforms, modern front-end technology stacks, and continuous integration and deployment methodologies.
- Exhibits a creative and innovative mindset and approach to problem-solving
- Experience implementing and running various product testing methods
- Preferred experience operating, scaling, and maintaining React, node.js, and React Native applications in a production environment.
- Passion for helping everyday Americans do better financially