|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
The Senior Lead Electrical Engineer is responsible for overseeing the Electrical discipline at a project level and managing the project discipline budget on simple to complex projects of all sizes. The Lead Electrical Engineer has a thorough understanding of the development and field implementation of Electrical documents through all project phases. The Lead Electrical Engineer possesses the ability to coordinate with internal and external parties, manage multiple complex tasks, establish priorities and direct the work of others.
* Responsible for directing and managing the workflows and execution of electrical design and engineering support staff (Entry-Level to Senior) to meet client expectation and project goals.
* Plan and direct work and manage a project budget form an electrical design perspective on large complex projects
* Work with a Project Manager to proposal development, man-hour planning, project scheduling for the electrical discipline scope of work on advanced level projects
* Ability to identify and resolve advanced non-compliant existing conditions during site walks and construction field surveys
* Develop construction drawing packages and write construction specifications on advanced and complex projects without oversight
* Lead and advanced support of construction activities such as RFI responses, submittal reviews, punch list development, and construction progress reports
* Ability to conduct quality checking of documents for advanced complex projects, e.g. technical verification of design calculations and documentation, and drive overall project quality
* Ability to provide mentorship to Electrical Engineer I, II, and III and/or Designer I, II, an III
* Lead advanced project system design programming and master planning with support from Senior Engineer
* Ability to lead a team of discipline staff in the execution of advanced projects electrical design and engineering