|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Engineering Manager, Edge Networks
We're looking for hands-on, and mission-driven engineering managers to lead our engineering team.
The Traffic Infrastructure team ensures that all edge network traffic from the public internet is resilient, secure and protected. As the engineering manager for this team, you'll lead a team of talented software developers to solve our technical challenges in edge networks and build our next generation of Edge Platform.
We're looking for an Engineering Manager to lead an infrastructure team that is responsible for building and operating core cloud platforms that power our company's tech stack.
- Building strategy and technical roadmap for the team
- Recruiting and retaining strong talent
- Mentoring and career development of engineers
- Using data-driven decision making to identify and prioritize high-impact initiatives
- Evangelizing high quality software engineering practices
We value Engineering Managers who have:
- 7+ years of related engineering experience in high availability platforms and systems and 3+ years of hands-on technical management experience.
- Exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- Shipped several large scale infrastructure projects with multiple dependencies across teams
- Excelled at building highly-functional, healthy, inclusive and collaborative teams.
- Effectively worked with senior leadership in setting strategic 6+ month direction. Been actively involved in setting infrastructure roadmaps and product strategy.
- Retained, mentored and hired senior engineers.
- Experience with creating alignment with multiple teams and operating well in ambiguity.
- Consistently made culture choices that positively impact all of engineering
- provided by Dice