|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
We are excited to launch this opportunity to talented, diverse men and women experienced in field sales with a large manufacturing company.
As a Reliability Technician, you'll be part of our global team located in Towson, MD. Specifically, you'll
- Support Reliability Engineering Team
- Assemble and disassemble power tools (requires a good mechanical aptitude)
- Record data and prepare test reports
- Manage workload and work to due dates while meeting Reliability Engineering Team's needs
- Prepare test samples and perform pre-test measurements
- Summarize data in tabular or graphical form, for consumption by Engineers
- Effectively communicate status of active projects
- Maintain a safe and orderly work place.
- High school degree required, Associates degree or equivalent a plus
- Familiar with MS Word and MS Excel.
- Able to multitask and clearly communicate with his customers internal and external.
- Able to follow verbal direction and written procedures.
- Familiar with the use of power tools a plus.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401k, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement.