|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
We are looking to add an Engineering Technician to our team. If you are great at what you do, enjoy working in a startup environment, and are passionate about developing leading-edge power electronics for solar energy storage, we would like to hear from you.
- design, test, fabrication, modification, troubleshooting, and assembly of solar and battery products.
- conduct and coordinate thermal, mechanical, electrical, environmental, and reliability testing, including installation and use of data acquisition equipment
- develop test and validation plans, instrumentation of prototypes, and analysis of test data.
- familiarity with solar + storage systems is a plus.
The successful candidate will also document and present test results and work with the team to ensure performance and reliability targets are met or exceeded. As such, excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering technician role
- Good understanding of engineering and reliability fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with device testing, soldering, and reading and interpreting schematics
- Experience with wiring diagrams and harness drawings
- Experience with oscilloscopes, DMMs, and HV power supplies
- Ability to set up, configure, and conduct electrical, mechanical, and environmental testing
- Good soldering skills, manual dexterity, and mechanical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and ability to change direction quickly
- Solar and battery systems installation and troubleshooting
- AS or BS degree in Electronics Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong background in electrical component debug
- Software experience (LabVIEW, Python, Golang)
About Yotta Energy
Yotta Energy (Yotta) is a renewable energy company headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company has developed a new PV-Coupled architecture for solar and storage that effortlessly scales to meet energy demands. Yotta's Dual-Power Inverter (DPI) is the industry's leading multi-port microinverter and has been optimized for both solar and storage applications. Combined with the SolarLEAF energy storage technology, the two deliver the most flexible, highest efficiency and versatile energy solution for buildings.
For details on Yotta's Vision, Mission and Core Values, please visit
Perks of Working at Yotta Energy
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Generous vacation package
- Working at a high-growth company in Austin, TX
- Having ownership in game-changing product that's helping with climate change
Equal Employment Opportunity
Yotta Energy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We understand the value of diversity and its impact on a high-performance culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Powered by JazzHR