|Date Posted||May 18, 2021|
Provide machine control electrical support for equipment and facilities. Troubleshooting and training geared toward automation equipment in continuous metal forming environment.
- Assist engineering team with diagnosing equipment downtime events
- Work with written/verbal instructions, specs, technical manuals, engineering sketches, and schematics.
- Work with R&M to train electricians, by diagnosing electrical and mechanical equipment issues.
- Supports manufacturing operations as needed
- Work with Engineering on a variety of tasks related to equipment improvements
- Review and update electrical equipment PMs in eMaint system
- Build and install equipment control panels and field instruments for engineering projects
- JIC and NFPA wiring knowledge required
Education and Experience:
- 10 years of experience working with industrial automation electrical systems
- Massachusetts Electrician's license preferred
- 1-year experience working with PLC based control systems
- Variable Speed Drive experience a plus
- Panel layout and build experience a plus
- Experience with complex automation equipment a plus
Powered by JazzHR