|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
PaneraTech, Inc., strives to be one of the most innovative technology companies in the world, developing unique solutions that far surpass expectations. We are a technology development company that solves very challenging industrial problems using our innovative technologies and sensor solutions. Our specific core technologies include industrial radar based sensor solutions and data analytics, accelerating industry 4.0 revolution.
Our small company environment with its high pace and collaborative culture, and with its entrepreneurial mind-set, provides an opportunity to realize your full potential and professionally grow at a much faster pace.
PaneraTech, Inc., is looking for a highly motivated Engineering Technician to join our team. This individual will take a broad responsibility including maintaining and supporting SmartMelter industrial sensor products . This position may require 25% international and domestic travel.
Specific tasks include:
● Carryout assembly and maintenance of new and existing product inventory including:
Cable and wire harness assembly, and maintenance of equipment involving electrical components.
● Order mechanical components through certified machine shops
● Order parts and work with PCB shops to populate circuit boards(knowledge of electrical components)
● Work with other teams to coordinate equipment scheduling/shipping
● Troubleshoot real-time equipment issues with customers
● Production assembly operations on electrical and mechanical sub-assemblies
● Technical writing for documentation such as SOPs and test procedures.
● Travel to customer locations to provide field support for equipment.