|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Do you ask questions like I wonder how that works? Do you have strong PC and/or technical skills? Do you find yourself always being the person that instinctively knows how to fix something? If so, we may have a great career opportunity for you.
Albireo Energy is a National Building Automation and Energy Efficiency company. Basically, we are in the business of making buildings operate as efficiently as possible.
This field is incredibly exciting and challenging, and we constantly work with new and improved technologies.
We are presently filling spaces in our New Hire Training Program. This program has 6 available spots, details as follows:
* A 4-month training program combining classroom and field learning (a typical week will be 3-4 days in the classroom and 1-2 days in the field)
* A training rate of $24/per hour
* Upon successful completion of our training program, youll move into the field working in various locations in the greater Boston and Merrimack Valley area. Hourly pay begins at $28 upon successful completion of training program
* Were a national company with amazing opportunities for growth
What we are looking for Ideal candidates will possess the following skills and qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED
* Strong PC skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Desire to grow and succeed
* Great customer service mindset
Send your resume for immediate consideration; class begins February 7th!
Basic Life Insurance
Voluntary Life Insurance
Short Term & Long Term Disability
Paid Sick Time
401K with Company match