|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
Actively Hiring During COVID-19
: Full-Time Hourly
Starting Pay: $16.00-$20.00/hour
Working Hours: M-F, 7am-4pm
Location: Greenville, SC 29615
: No prior maintenance experience is required.
The Facilities Maintenance Trades Worker ensures all company facilities and equipment are in perfect working condition by following preventative maintenance schedules and performing repairs as needed. Repairs and maintenance are accomplished by using hand tools and other specialized equipment. This position plays a key role in supporting a fast-paced environment to ensure a quick turnaround of products and minimal downtime of equipment.
- Perform a wide variety of building maintenance/repair tasks including basic HVAC, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, and other related work
- Learn and perform maintenance and repairs on a wide variety of highly specialized equipment requiring a high level of precision and attention to detail
- Follow preventative maintenance schedules and use CMMS software to accurately update schedules
- Document new procedures and preventative maintenance schedules for new equipment
- Miscellaneous duties as needed
- Required Qualifications
- Experience with common hand tools including drills, impact wrenches, saws, etc.
- Knowledge of basic materials, tools, and equipment used in the building trades
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Independent Worker
- Superior dexterity
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Strong sense of urgency to complete tasks on schedule
- High school diploma
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Desired Qualifications
- 2 or 4-year degree
- In depth knowledge of one or more building trades (i.e. HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry)
- Previous building/ equipment maintenance experience
- Forklift operator experience
Circuit Board Medics was founded on a 1 day turnaround for standard repairs. This nurtures a fast-paced environment that requires a strong sense of urgency. The typical workday for this position is 7:00AM - 4:00PM, Monday- Friday, with a break for lunch. The daily responsibility of the maintenance team is to ensure that all maintenance and repairs are completed, which means staying after 4:00 PM some days or working an occasional weekend. The maintenance team must also be on call for emergencies.
Circuit Board Medics exists to serve others by providing the best option for restoring broken circuit boards to function better than new while delivering the highest combination of quality and value. We view serving others as a privilege and will always honor our customers' best interests. Our culture thrives on teamwork. Trust, selflessness, and communication are a few of the cornerstone characteristics on which our culture has been built. Our team members truly have each other's best interests in mind.
We recruit teammates by evaluating cultural fit, competence, and character. These three C's are essential for providing world-class customer service while nurturing an environment where employees grow and develop. In order to accomplish this, please look out for two emails sent in succession, to complete your application. Both emails will have the words "Circuit Board Medics" in the subject line. You should receive one following your application, and then another immediately after completing the first. Please allow up to 30 minutes to complete. We definitely appreciate this extra time on your part to help us build the best team!
Learn more about our /careers
The equipment that the maintenance team is working on can include very small components, so good vision and dexterity is required. Vision aids such as glasses or contacts are permitted. Clear, non-corrective safety glasses, gloves, and other necessary PPE are provided by Circuit Board Medics. The Maintenance Technician should be able to lift 50 lbs, as well as spend a shift walking, standing, stooping, lifting, and exerting up to 50 lbs of force on an occasional basis.
- Retirement Plan - CBM offers a flexible 401(k) retirement plan with a company match of up to 5%. Eligible existing retirement accounts may be rolled into this account if preferred.
- Adoption Benefit - CBM offers reimbursement of up to $5000 of qualified expenses incurred during the adoption of a child. (Only applicable to expenses that exceed the tax credit offered by the US Government.)
- Paid Time Off - PTO is accrued for each pay period at a rate of 2 weeks/year. PTO accrual increases to 3 weeks/annually after 5 years, and 4 weeks/annually after 10 years. Unused PTO carries forward each year with a maximum balance of 6 weeks.
- Paid Holidays - (Typical holidays listed below. May vary by year)
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Company Designated Holiday (usually the day before or after Christmas)
Powered by JazzHR