|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Your New Company
- A thriving civil general contractor is currently seeking an Estimator for projects in the DFW area. We are looking for talented construction professionals that want to excel with us.
Your New Role
- You possess 2+ years of civil construction experience in operations or project management.
- You have the skills and experience to coordinate schedules, design specifications, submittals, field reports, RFI's, and change orders. Monitor and analyze effective methods to cut costs. Manage subcontractors and vendors on a daily basis.
- You're an effective communicator and team motivator. You are familiar with payment breakdown and project progress reports, understanding construction drawings and blue prints.
- You must have experience with HCSS.
What you'll need to succeed
- Should you not have a degree, a minimum 2+ years' experience working within civil construction is required.
- You're an Estimator of Project Manager with experience working on Heavy Civil projects, ideally underground utilities and structural concrete.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive starting salary, vehicle allowance and performance bonus plan. Company benefits, 401K and vacation package offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within civil construction, please contact us for a private discussion on your career. Alternatively, please feel free to share this job within your network. Please call me at or reply now.