|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
Quincy Recycle St. Louis team is growing!
Executive level sales position with the fastest growing waste and recycling company in the country. We offer a fast-paced competitive work environment with unlimited income potential.
We provide huge value to our manufacturing partners across all industries. A competitive nature and taking pride in your work is key. This job is not for everyone but those who are up to the challenge are presented with an amazing opportunity to build a successful career. We have a positive and fun team that works and plays hard with a family-like culture.
Quincy Recycle is in the business of solving waste stream problems for manufacturers. We handle paper, plastic, and metal recyclables and help our clients build sustainable waste reduction processes within their business. We are also a major supplier and buyer of Gaylord boxes. With in-house logistics, equipment distribution, and food waste processing, we are a one-stop-shop in helping our partners maximize their financial and sustainability goals.
We have multiple locations across the Midwest and a growing network of affiliates that are uniquely positioned to help clients of all sizes, from coast to coast and beyond.
What's In It For You:
- Unlimited Earning Potential (2 years competitive base salary to start)
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Stipend
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Flex Spending
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sales Role Daily/Weekly Activities: This individual will create and maintain relationships with manufacturers by consulting with them on their sustainability needs.
- Prospecting & Cold Calling
- Manages "A" accounts independently each day
- Maintains relationships with vendors
- Schedules vendor visits to meet monthly goals
- Identifying Gross Margin improvements
- Understands freight expenses
- Ability to calculate acceptable net margins
- Ability to understand material & grading
- Properly uses Salesforce, Outlook
Keys to Success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required
- 5+ years outside sales experience required
- Ability to travel up to 50% overnight
- Ability to work independently
- Consultative and strategic approach
- Creative thinker who enjoys problem-solving
- Establishing/maintaining effective relationships
- Strong organizational/time management skills
- Demonstrated excellent communication
- Current/Valid Driver's License and
- Clean DMV Record