|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
- Job Title - Ocean Exports / Logistics Coordinator. Entry and Management levels available.
- The job position will be provided to candidateS with capabilities and experience to perform some to the entry level and most duties as described below:
- Optimistic and capable to obtain a positive outcome to daily challenges.
- Energetic, capable to work on a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Always Willing to expand their knowledge working with Domestic and International freight Transportation.
- Able to complete most Freight Forwarding Operations from A - Z (Start to Finish)
- 98% Ocean Exports - Some Ocean Imports.
- Experienced on BBULK, Ro-Ro and Containers shipments.
- Communicate efficiently with staff members and Management.
- Communicate daily with steamship lines and suppliers.
- Communicate and Update daily shipment progress to clients .
- Proficient with transportation software, and windows environment.
- Capable and willing to work and learn on our fast daily operations.
- Coordinate all activities related to pick up cargo from any point in the USA and delivery to the ports of export, Request Bookings, AES filing, export Documentation I.E. MBL, HBL, Dock Receipts, Commercial Invoices, etc...
- Communicate daily with warehouse staff, receive Material Receipts and provide container stuffing and export packing instructions.
- Inland freight coordinating experience.
- Cost estimating, negotiating, prepare quotes and send to clients for Inland, Packing, THC, other stages of transportation process required and ocean Freight.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines,, communicate with professional business ethics and efficiently as a team.
- Trade Routes - Global
- Commodities Transported - Used heavy machinery, road building machinery, cranes, drill rigs. mainly all for Construction and Oil & Gas sectors.
- Speaks English and Spanish.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour