|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Category: Facility Management
The Facilities Maintenance Lead is responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks. Performance of building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g., carpentry, electrical, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing, etc.). Performs general cleaning and other tasks as assigned like the following but not limited too
- Oversee daily trash removal, restocking/cleaning restrooms, sweeping/mopping/vacuuming, cleaning exterior entryway/cleaning/polishing/floor
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- HAZMAT area up keep and container pick up scheduling.
- Coordinates/evaluates outside contractor's work. (HVAC, Electrical, Landscaping)
- Annual testing of building systems Security/fire
- Maintenance of building systems - Air lines, Data lines, water lines.
- Painting and up keep of all offices and shop areas.
- Maintaining and repair of epoxy floor coating.
SHIFT: -not applicable-
PAY SCALE: $25-$30 DOE
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
REQ NUMBER: FAC-22-00001