|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Trades & Services
Elite commercial cleaning company is seeking a highly motivated Facilities Coordinator for their clients in Stanford, Greenwich, Jersey, Naussau, Suffolk, and the 5 Boroughs.
- Prioritize multiple projects
- Receive and coordinates maintenance repair calls: timely and complete dispatch, scheduling, follow-up, quote preparation, problem solution, and post-service activities.
- Source vendor(s)/ Supplies for maintenance projects
- Coordinate customers repairs from beginning to successful completion.
- Minor electrical (ballasts/light fixtures)
- Minor plumbing (resetting toilets + powersnaking)
- Replace ceiling tiles
- Follow up with customer to ensure work orders and or special projects are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Perform other duties, activities, or projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and other systems.
- Demonstrate professional verbal and written communication skill
- Ideal candidate comes with up to 2 years of experience in facilities management experience
- Proven experience as a customer service dispatcher or other relevant experience.
- Active listener with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service excellence.
- Sound Judgement and Critical Thinking Skills
- High attention to detail
Powered by JazzHR