|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Trades & Services
The Facilities Specialist position supports Enterprise Contract Logistics Services (ECLS) in support of the Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C2ISR) Division, AFLCMC/HBG, at Robins Air Force Base, Georgia. The ECLS performance tasks include functioning as the Service Provider (SP) at the enterprise level for Materiel Management and Warehousing and other Supply Chain Management (SCM) activities as required by the C2ISR weapon systems.
The Facilities Specialist must possess the following skills and attributes:
* Ability to operate power and manual tools;
* Ability to operate light and heavy equipment; working knowledge of tools, materials, methods, and practices used in building maintenance;
* Working knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions;
* Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays, extended hours out of doors in varying weather conditions;
* Ability to operate various types of tools and equipment safely and efficiently;
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees and the public;
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions;
* Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* The facilities specialist shall use Microsoft Visio to accomplish drawings for submitted work orders;
* Order/maintain replacement items and assist in installation as required;
* Maintain, troubleshoot, and if possible, repair printers and multi-functional devices (MFDS);
* Coordinate and accomplish self-help projects and minor repairs affecting the security, safety, and quality of life for all employees inside at work location;
* Escorts both Civil Engineering (CE) and custodial services and other facilities maintenance contractor personnel when work is accomplished in the building. Custodial services escorts will be provided 3-4 hours daily, or as needed.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Must be able to obtain a DoD SECRET clearance
* High School diploma or equivalency required
* Relevant experience required
* 1-3 years of Facilities expereince