|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Trades & Services
Craft Beer Guild Dist. of NY is seeking a highly-motivated individual with a "Can do" attitude to fill our Maintenance/Equipment Mechanic position. This position will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing simple and complex automotive issues, perform routine maintenance tasks for our vehicles, and perform routine facility maintenance. If you believe that you are a great fit for our organization and this position. Please apply as soon as possible!
Mon - Friday pm - 9pm. Overtime as required. Weekends as work demands. Hours are flexible depending on work volume.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform monthly dry PM's on all straight trucks, trailers, & van to DOT requirements.
- Repair all non-engine related mechanical issues on all straight trucks, trailers, & vans.
- Perform bi-monthly PM's on all warehouse Material Handling Equipment including but not limited to forklifts, & pallet jacks.
- Perform all repairs on warehouse Material Handling Equipment.
- Provide for the general maintenance and repairs of facility equipment.
- Schedule and facilitate all repairs by outside vendors as needed.
- Maintain mechanical certifications as required.
- Willingness to backfill for delivery drivers as needed.
- Maintain Powered Industrial Truck training program.
- Warehouse Sanitation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Electric and hydraulic tools
- Truck and/or automobile
- High School diploma or GED
- CDL B License or willingness to obtain. Class A Preferred.
- 5+ Years' experience Preferred
- Prepare written repair orders
- Basic Computer Skills
- Willingness to work OT as needed
Our business is growing and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be! Opportunity Awaits!
This description is not intended as a written or implied contract and may be revised by the Company at any time. Furthermore, no verbal contract by the supervisor or other Company representative is binding and employment is at the will of the Company.
Medical, Dental & Vision, Tuition reimbursement, competitive vacation package, 401(k) Retirement Plan, paid holidays, paid-training, opportunity for growth and development throughout the company.