|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Trades & Services
Move It is a family business that operates on Christian values and our mission is to honor its employees, customers, investors, and vendors with honesty, diligence, and excellence.
- Perform general maintenance that includes, but not limited to, repairing and replacing storage doors, power washing and painting, minor electrical, gate and fence repairs, landscaping, and minor HVAC repairs.
- Respond to urgent maintenance calls
- Coordinate larger repairs with vendors and Property Managers
- Travel to various Move It locations
- A High School diploma/GED equivalent
- At at least two years of related experience and/or training in maintenance is required.
- A valid driver license and company truck and equipment will be provided.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Day shift - Monday - Saturday (closed Sunday)
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- Hourly rate: $16/hr.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR