|Date Posted||May 12, 2021|
Trades & Services
Olive's AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing it's most burdensome issues - delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive's vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
As Olive matures and the breadth and complexity of our customer partnerships grow, we have a need to expand our physical footprint throughout the United States. In order to respond to the changing work environments, Olive created "The Grid", our distributed workforce model. Because of this new model, we are expanding our Facilities Team in the Denver, CO area in order to support the physical operations of the company.
This Facilities Coordinator role will be an addition to our current Facilities Team based in Columbus, OH. This role will be critical to the expansion of our physical operations throughout the United States. As we grow and open new offices, the incumbent will be required to travel to different locations in the United States in order to ensure proper operations of Olive facilities. Due to the rapid growth trajectory at Olive, this role will have an eclectic feel, and may not feel traditional.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and coordinate facility activities and strategy for Olive HQ (The HUB) and satellite offices (SubStations)
- Implement and coordinate tracking of physical and virtual assets in all physical locations
- Develop internal facility management standards (e.g. technical building equipment, KPIs, etc.)
- Ensure the achievement of facility management and maintenance targets according to internal and external customer expectations
- Perform management of physical space inventory regarding total area, capacity, occupant count, occupancy rate, vacancy rate, planned density, space assignment by occupant/department, vacant seats and open plan/close office percent in cooperation with the Olive Facilities personnel and the EVP, AlphaSites & Real Estate
- Ensure facility management / maintenance (KPI) monitoring and reporting (e.g. facility operating cost, utilities availability, improvement measures and success, etc.)
- Provide feedback and input for further development of standards regarding facility management processes (e.g. maintenance concepts, infrastructure equipment, tools, etc.)
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of the critical infrastructure of all facilities inclusive of electrical, fire, audio visual/cabling and building infrastructure items
- Coordinates staffing/costing strategy and directs the activities of outside contractors
- Coordinate physical building changes making determinations based off of company needs, budget and costs
- Partner with internal design teams on all construction projects
- Manage, plan and coordinate office construction, maintenance work orders and improvements
- Responsible for city, state, and federal code complianceEnsures facility procedures comply with local, state, and federal regulations
- Oversee administration of contracts, project management, finance and budget administration; working with power generation and utility systems inherent to the facility (e.g., HVAC systems, evaporative cooling systems, emergency generators, plumbing lines and pipe grades and electrical transformer loads), as needed
- In coordination with other Facilities personnel, travel to AlphaSites or SubStations and facilitate the outfitting of those locations. This may or may not include actually putting together furniture and other peripherals to ensure successful operation
- Responsible for facility inspections for quality assurance on a periodic basis, as needed
- 3+ years of experience working in facilities operations
- Proficient with Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience with tracking assets such as MacBooks, monitors, desks, chairs, ect is preferred
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast paced, high-growth organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex issues to varying audiences and levels
- Strong self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Outstanding team player with the ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time (travel requirements will vary based needs of the organization and current construction projects)
- Located in Denver, CO.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.