|Location||Raleigh, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
Allbridge provides property technology solutions that mitigate risk, increase property value and improve lives through end-user and management experiences for hospitality, multifamily and mixed-use properties. For owners, developers, general contractors and operators, Allbridge combines engineering and support expertise with a vision of end-user digital convenience. Allbridge maximizes long-term project value while owning whole project accountability, from design and planning through the life of the building.
We are rapidly growing and seeking top talent to join our team. If you want to work in a thriving industry and contribute to best of breed solutions, Allbridge may be the company for you. Made up of talented, dedicated, and energetic professionals, Allbridge offers significant career growth opportunities and competitive compensation and benefits packages.
The Field Service Engineer position is responsible for the successful delivery of diagnostic, repair, and maintenance services at our Hospitality client locations. Providing excellent customer service to our clients, the Engineer will specifically be responsible for the installation, integration, support and administration of voice, data, video, and security networks and systems. Some over-time responsibilities are required. This role reports to the Director of Field Operations.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation, integration, support and administration of voice, data, video networks and systems
- Extensive hands-on experience with VOIP, Ruckus, HP Aruba, Network Cabling.
- Successful delivery of diagnostic, repair, and maintenance services at our Hospitality client locations
- Troubleshoot and resolve network and product performance issues maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Consistently integrates Allbridge's core values into their everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
- Accepts ownership and responsibility of position responsibilities and strives to deliver results for customers that establish high standards, credibility and quality performance
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- 5 + years of experience delivering technical services to off-site customers
- Skilled in troubleshooting: LAN/WAN and digital switching technologies, software, hardware and servers, routers, modems, TCP/IP and QoS
- Strong troubleshooting skills with telephone systems and cabling problems
- Experience including but not limited to: VoIP, IP, QoS, Network Analyzer, PBX Management, Unified Messaging, Call Centers, Collaboration Tools, Voice Conference Bridge, Wireless, etc.
- Strong Knowledge of VoIP (SIP, RTP, H.248, and other related protocols)
- Strong knowledge of Network Cabling, Fiber Optics (CAT5E, CAT6) Testing and installation
- Must be fluent and articulate in written and spoken English
- Valid driver's license in the state of residence with clear record
- Ability to read Blueprints
- 75% Travel
- Reliable source of transportation
- TEAM Player
- Networking is a plus
- Hospitality Industry experience is preferred
- Experience in voice communications with legacy digital PBXs is helpful
- Proficient with problem-solving for complex voice and data systems
- Must be proficient in the use of laptop and computer
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions using information at hand
- From time to time may require use of Boom / Ariel Lift
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive rate, Unlimited PTO Policy, Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K with company match, Employee assistance program and much more!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Essential functions are those functions that the employee who holds the position or the candidate that desires the position must be able to perform unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation. When possible, reasonable accommodations may be made for persons who are disabled under the law. Reasonable accommodations are those accommodations which, as defined under applicable law, enable disabled individuals to perform the essential functions of their job title and to meet the employer's expectations for the job title.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; use hands/fingers to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, talk and hear.
The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Allbridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Allbridge does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.