|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
We are excited to launch this opportunity to diverse men and women experienced in field service engineering with a large, multinational production and services corporation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Under minimal direction, serve as lead to assigned customers; complete troubleshooting, installation, validation, maintenance, and service repair needs on designated equipment. May assist and/or train newer Field Engineers
- Provide excellent and efficient service to customers, along with technical training on products
- Repair, maintain, and install product line(s).
- Complete timely and accurate Preventative Maintenance and Field Modification Instruction as needed
- Travel throughout the district territory, experiencing all the various places our instrumentation is utilized
- Document and report all repairs and product failures
- Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner, ordering repair parts, and adhering to cycle times
- Help with the development of preventative maintenance procedures
- Focus on customer needs and satisfaction, while building on and enhancing the relationship with the customer to ultimately become a perceived partner in their business
- Applicant will require ability to lift up to 50 pounds. This would be to include tools, replacement parts, consumables etc.
- Maintain a Valid driver's license that meets our safe driver standards and vehicle policies
- Vendor credentialing requirements include without limitation, yearly background checks, immunizations, and various trainings.
- Effective communication and customer service skills.
- Instill customer satisfaction that is recognizable and valuable to the customer
- Stay compliant with the company's standard background check, including a post-offer drug test.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
- Associates degree
- 1-3 years of proven track record
- Technical Associates degree or equivalent in military experience
- Hold a current valid driver's license and good driving record over last three years is required
- Willing to work different shifts as business needs
- Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography, as well as periodic travel to other regions or for training
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 + years' experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical, electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment.
- Experience collaborating with internal team members and external customers.
Competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive. We also offer comprehensive healthcare plans, savings plans, paid time off, and other benefits.