|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Luminex, a DiaSorin Company is seeking dedicated and talented individuals with a proactive and positive 'can-do' attitude to join our team. If changing the diagnostic landscape and revolutionizing patient care sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we invite you to apply today! Together, we can help healthcare providers improve patient outcomes, make a difference in fighting the COVID-19 outbreak, and tackle the world's most pressing health issues. You can learn more about our values, mission, and vision by visiting our website
The Field Service Engineer, Seattle will be responsible for:
* Meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction through service excellence.
* Exercising of judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
* Compliance of field service technical standards is required.
* Monitoring of field service policies, procedures, standards, and company to policies and procedures is mandatory.
o Requires travel on short notice; overnight travel may be required depending on service region requirements.
o Service is provided Monday through Friday, typically between the hours of 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., occasionally requiring extended workdays.
What you will do
* Maintain inventory of parts and supplies
* Install and repair scientific instrumentation manufactured by Luminex Corporation at customer locations within a multi-state geographic region.
* Manage an expense account, service tools and spare parts inventories.
* Interface daily with internal and external customers
* Submit written reports
* Utilize the CRM system to capture full documentation of all calls and entering appropriate codes to ensure accurate history of reporting trends and corrective actions
* Meeting departmental expectations regarding the following:
* o Response time
* o PM completion Rates
* o Service callbacks
* o Customer Satisfaction Survey Results
* Other duties as assigned.
* Associate's Degree AS, AA, BS Electronics, or demonstrated equivalent required
* 1+ Years Experience in one of the following: Field Service, In-house Biomed, Customer facing role required
Training and Skills
* Knowledge of electronic measuring equipment
* Ability to work with a team
* High mechanical aptitude and good problem solving/communication skills
* Customer relationship skills.
* Fluency in English as well as local language of the residential country is required
Licenses and Certifications
* Valid Passport or eligibility required required
Standard Physical Demands
* Possible exposure to Chemicals, Lasers, Excessive Noise, etc. - Rarely
Standard Working Conditions
* Offsite Position - Constantly
* Work situations include dealing with people; working alone; making judgments and decisions; and directing, controlling or planning the activity of others - Constantly
* Vision (Color) - Constantly
* Bending - Frequently
* 75% Travel may be required, including international.
Luminex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, citizenship status, membership or application for membership in a uniformed service, or any other protected characteristic or category protected by applicable law.
* Job Family US
* Pay Type Hourly
* Employment Indicator Regular
* Seattle, WA, USA