|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Parker and Lynch is partnered with a growing construction company in the Hendersonville area on a search for a strategic Finance Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing a finance team and managing both the accounting and finance functionsof the business.
If you are interested in working side-by-side with c-suite leaders where your strategic initiatives are heard and implemented, this could be the role for you. This person will also be responsible for building out a team as the organization continues to grow.
- 3-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA strongly desired
- Ability to lead and develop a team
- Experience with running payroll
- Confidence to partner with senior leadership and bring ideas to the table
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and keep up with the pace of a growing organization
- Proficiency in Quickbooks and Excel
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Interested in learning more about this exciting Finance Manager position? Please apply directly to this posting! We are looking forward to hearing from you.