|Date Posted||April 22, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Scans the market for potential business opportunities and introduces the firm's capabilities to potential prospects.
- Works with the marketing committee/partners in developing and implementing effective strategies to achieve business growth targets and client diversification plans (ie. cultural, generational, gender)
- Analyzes market trends and client needs to identify new business development opportunities. Keeps in regular contact with past and existing clients to explore new opportunities.
- Gathers and uses market intelligence to maintain an understanding of the market and of the firm's competition to inform benchmarking, contingency planning and competitive strategies.
- Develops and oversees the maintenance of a database of high quality information on the firm's clients and competitors that's used as a reference for creating business development opportunities.
- Analyzes and evaluates the progress towards revenue goals and make recommendations for required adjustments. Provides ongoing detailed and accurate sales forecasting and tracking.
- Works closely with the marketing committee in establishing a marketing/branding program. Ensures profitability and brand positioning is maintained.
- Develops and/or works collaboratively with the Marketing Manager in the design of presentations to new and existing clients promoting the strengths and capabilities of the firm at client meetings and events.
- Undergraduate business degree ideally combined with an MBA and designations such as CFA, CIM, etc.
- A minimum of 10 years of asset management, wealth management banking or investment industry experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the asset/wealth management industry and related regulatory and compliance requirements
- Understanding of investment concepts, analytics and investment administration
- Client centric focus; Builds trust, credibility and respect with all clients and prospects especially those with minimal investing acumen or knowledge.
- Ability to develop and manage pipeline of opportunities and convert prospects into clients
- Ability to qualify leads and focus on opportunities that have the most strategic and financial long-term impact
- Ability to make compelling presentations to a variety of audiences, centers of influence, using visual aids, social media, and other media.
- Ability to be flexible, multi-task and prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle a variety of constituencies, juggle multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex environment with multiple priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills-ability to interact successfully with colleagues and clients using a positive, collaborative approach
- Excellent written, and verbal communications skills
- Persuasive, credible, and is a polished communicator with excellent influencing and networking skills
- Operates comfortably under pressure, stays focused on accomplishing results during periods of high stress
- Shares the company's core values
- A compensation package commensurate with experience will available.