|Location||Simi Valley, California|
|Date Posted||June 25, 2022|
CDSI Job Description
CDSI, Creative Digital Systems Integration Inc., is an emerging small business company providing cutting edge technology solutions to complex RF requirements. We develop ground-breaking 'first-of-its-kind' products that have ranged from complete phased-array antenna systems, radar calibration tools, application modeling, and data visualization. These are very exciting times for CDSI as we have strategically maneuvered our company as a leading manufacturer within the telemetry digital beam forming technologies as well as the radar/telemetry simulation environments.
We are searching for a bright and enthusiastic Senior FPGA Developer Engineer. You must be a team player; we are a company built on collaboration and creativity. We foster an environment of sharing information, and provide the highest level of mutual respect.
What you will do:
As a Senior FPGA Developer you primary task is to design, document, and implement a set of functional system requirements into flexible and maintainable FPGA code.
- Designing, implementing and troubleshooting FPGA solutions from functioning Matlab and/or Simulink models.
- Work in a team of engineers to partition workloads between FPGAs, Embedded processors and control systems.
- Design verification via simulation, Chipscope and SignalTap.
- Accurate code and interface documentation.
- Use of git or other forms of revision control.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or ComputerScience.
- 5 years Experience in Verilog/SystemVerilog and VHDL
- Deep knowledge of Xilinx architecture - Ultrascale+, MPSoC and RFSoCa plus
- Experience writing Higher Order Language code (Python, C++) to generate automated test scripts for unit testing
- Experience with Integrated Development and Simulation Environments : Vivado, Quartus, ModelSim
- Firm grasp of Design Constraints, timing closure, and optimization through floorplanning
- Working knowledge and proper habits with Git/Bitbucket code control
- Good documentation habits
- Must have experience in the entire design process of an FPGA board bring-up.
- Familiarity with measurement devices such as Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, etc
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status
- Digital Signal Processingbackground
- Experience in high speed links
- Have previously implemented Zynq processors
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Familiarity with Jira/Confluence
- Preferred Experience: at least 7 years
Compensation and Benefits:
As a full-time employee, you will enjoy a competitive salary, a robust benefit package including medical, dental, and vision plans, life and AD&D insurance. We offer a 401k program with matching contributions from the company. In addition, we offer endless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop your strengths through top-tier training programs, certification sponsorship and tuition reimbursement. Most importantly, we offer a fun, energetic environment that truly has a familial atmosphere and a crucial emphasis on maintaining a strong work-life balance through our paid-time-off policies, paid holidays, parental leave, family leave, and bereavement leave.
NOTE: In order to conform to Government technology export regulations (ITAR), applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents (Green Card holders). CDSI uses eVerify and provide Social Security Administration and/or Department of Homeland Security employee's I-9 Form to confirm work authorization.
This job is located in Simi Valley, CA. Some remote flexibility is allowed due to COVID19 but you are required to be on site w hen needed.
CDSI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Type: Full-time, On site located in Simi Valley, CA