|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Do you love to create delight through design and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our adventure.
AutoCamp is seeking a Food & Beverage Supervisor will oversee AutoCamp Yosemite food, beverage and retail processes. This role helps to create an exceptional guest experience and will partner with all other departments on property. they are also responsible for ordering and inventory of supplies. The Food & Beverage Guide will respond to inquiries and problems in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to ensure total guest delight. Applicants must be available evenings and weekends and must be legally able to serve alcohol.
AutoCamp is a lifestyle hotel brand that is changing the way people experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free, and comfortable experience in the world's top outdoor destinations - we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
Sound good? We'd love to hear from you. Be sure to fill out the application and if you have a resume and a cover letter attach them too.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet and welcome guests by speaking in a warm, friendly and courteous manner.
- Provide service of all food and beverage programs in an efficient and friendly manner, and in accordance to Autocamp's policies.
- Provide delivery of guest requested items.
- Place orders for all food, beverage and retail products from qualified vendors.
- Maintain inventory pars of all items based upon volume and expiration.
- Maintain aesthetically pleasing displays in retail space.
- Manage monthly inventory: must be available on the 1st of every month.
- Resolve guest complaints and assists with inquiries that relate to Autocamp's services, events, directions, local attractions, etc.
- Assist in solving billing discrepancies.
- Perform any other duties as requested by Supervisor.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Customer service background
- 1-2 Years retail and/or hospitality (server or bartender) experience
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A passion for the great outdoors.
- Strong relational skills.
- Excellent and attentive customer service.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Ability and comfort in working with cloud based applications; knowledge of Google Suite products preferred.
- Must be a MacGyver, and able to find solutions when issues arise.
- Spotify experience preferred.
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL....
- Have a passion for creating guest delight.
- Possess previous food, beverage and/or retail experience.
- Have the ability to work evenings and weekends.