|Date Posted||January 14, 2022|
Fuel Systems Specific Controls Advanced Engineering Leader
We are looking for a talented Fuel Systems Specific Controls Advanced Engineering Leaderto join our team specializing in Controls Advanced Engineering for our Fuel Systems group in Columbus, Indiana.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Provide technical leadership for the business's most complex global technical challenges.
- Lead a high performing engineering team developing advanced fuel systems controls.
- Build strong relationship and lead meetings with our controls partner Scania.
- Represent the team in company's monthly patent review.
- Provide strategic leadership of advanced engineering product line and drive and implement resolution of all cross functional issues.
- Sets the direction for the development and improvement of work processes and systems across functions globally.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Post-graduate (Master's or/ and PhD) degree in controls required.
- Minimum of 10 to 15 years in a similar role in a global matrix organization.
- Strong expertise and understanding of Kalman filters and their applications.
- In depth hands on technical expertise in controls systems.
- Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
- Builds networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Manages complexity - Making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Strategic mindset - Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization's goals.
- Persuades - Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
Compensation and Benefits
Base salary rate commensurate with experience. Additional benefits vary between locations and include options such as our 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Cash Balance Pension Plan, Medical/Dental/Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, Domestic Partners Coverage and a full complement of personal and professional benefits.
Cummins and E-verify
At Cummins, we are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer dedicated to diversity in the workplace. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law. Cummins validates right to work using E-Verify. Cummins will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Primary Location United States-Indiana-Columbus-US, IN, Columbus, Fuel Systems Business
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt - Experienced
Job Posting Dec 27, 2021, 8:45:49 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Req ID: 210008K6