|Date Posted||January 15, 2022|
Performs fueling system installations and various repairs on client sites. Self-motivated and mechanically skilled. Researches and compiles information. Inputs data, prepares reports and maintains files.
• Install equipment, which may include but not be limited to, tanks, piping, dispensers, spill buckets and overfill drop tubes
• Perform required lock-out/tag-out procedures needed to carry out duties
• Perform on-site assessments
• Be able to communicate with clients and staff verbally and in writing. Methods include personal contact, telephone and email.
• Carry out field documentation
• Record data into computer database, transmit reports and maintain records
• Follow strict safety protocols
• Assist with equipment maintenance.
• Assist Foreman and Superintendent/PM in daily operations
• May operate small equipment with supervision-skid steer, mini-excavator
• May drive truck and pull a trailer. A CDL would then be required.
• Carry out Company goals and adhere to CORE Values
? Able to work without direct supervision & travel extensively
? Driving record which meets company standards
? Able to lift up to 80+ pounds
? Able to climb, bend, stoop, kneel and stand for various periods
? Demonstrate working knowledge of computer system
? Understanding of applicable state storage tank regulations
Must be able to operate computers demonstrating experience in MS Windows, MS Outlook, Word, and Excel. Backhoe and bobcat experience preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.