|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
Full Time Housekeeping Midtown Area
City Wide Facility Solutions has been keeping Kansas City commercial properties looking their best for over 50 years, offering 20 building maintenance solutions from janitorial to window washing to floor care.
City Wide is growing and has new openings for Full Time Housekeeping (Midtown area). Under general supervision, the Housekeeping performs cleaning tasks and operates various types of cleaning equipment for assigned buildings.
- Shift Options - 5 days a week, 7 00 am - 3 30 pm
- Pay rate - from $14.00 to $17.00 per hour
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of the cleaning procedures utilized in all facility spaces. Examples of areas to clean include, but are not limited to the following patient rooms, isolation rooms, utility rooms, exam rooms, public areas, restrooms, labs, offices, classrooms, auditoriums, corridors, elevators, stairwells, ancillary areas, outer buildings, storerooms, equipment rooms, housekeeping closets, dock areas, trash areas, and outside entrance areas.
- Delivers clean linen, stocking linen carts to established par levels.
- Removes soiled linen and trash, transporting it to the appropriate soiled linen storage rooms, dumpsters, or recycle containers.
- May be required to carry a pager or radio for communication purposes. Responds to pages, radio, and telephone communications promptly and professionally.
- Participates in team meetings, in-service training, and special programs. Accepts constructive correction as a means for growth and development.
- Must be 18 years old and successfully pass City Wide background checks
- 10-panel drug test
- Vaccinations including - TB Test, Hep-B Vaccine, Hep-B Titer, MMR Vaccine, MMR Titer, Varicella Titer, Varicella Vaccine, and Tetanus/Diphtheria or Tdap
- Minimum 1-year experience in floor care preferred, but on-site training is provided.
- Knowledge of how to strip, wax, and burnish floors with minimal to no assistance upon completion of the initial training period.
- Must be reliable, willing to work at a fast pace, and be very detailed
- Cleaning experience a plus
- Ability to listen to customer requests and follow supervisor's directions
- HS Diploma or GED
Due to the type of facility, all employees and contractors must successfully complete the requirements for the general public's safety and health.
The physical requirements of this position include walk stand, bend, reach, lift and repeat cleaning motions utilizing cleaning equipment and supplies, throughout the work shift. Lift up to 35 lbs
City Wide offers a comprehensive benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k.