|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
As a General Automotive/R&R Technician you will be called upon to service a broad range of vehicle repair issues and for quickly identifying the cause of performance problems.
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Remove and Reinstall Transmission systems.
- Assist other technicians in performing technical activities
- Explain problems discovered during vehicle inspection to service writers and technicians
- Continuously learn new technical information, equipment, tools and repair techniques
- Professionally record findings so that repairs costs are accurately estimated
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages based upon experience
- Daytime work hours
- Paid Time off
- Access to AAMCO's proprietary training programs, seminars and skill presentations
- Live technician support hotline capable of troubleshooting any problem encountered in your center
- An AAMCO Career Path, a formal plan, designed to take you anywhere in the Automotive Industry. We offer a Career not just a Job.
- Clean, safe environment
- Great team atmosphere
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience working as a General Automotive Technician
- Hold a valid driver's license
- Own professional grade tools to service any general repair need
- Experience troubleshooting and conducting both mechanical and electrical diagnostics, including drivability testing
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment