|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
Trades & Services
AAMCO Transmissions is the world's leader in transmissions and complex automotive repairs. We are expanding at a rapid rate and looking for the best of the best in the industry. We are actively seeking experienced technicians in the areas of General Automotive Repair and Diagnostics. As an AAMCO Transmission employee we invest heavily in the growth of knowledge of our employees including ongoing training, investment in advanced equipment for servicing vehicles and much more. If you feel you're ready for a new challenge, ready to grow your career with a nationwide industry leader then reach out to us now.
What We Offer
- Pay up to $35-45 flat rate!
- Competitive compensation packages and incentive programs
- Continuous training opportunities and ongoing field support
- Career growth opportunities
Job Titles And Descriptions
General Automotive Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspect, diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Remove and Reinstall Transmission and minor automotive systems
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience working as an Automotive General Technician
Diagnostic Technician Responsibilities
- Inspect, diagnose and repair all automotive systems including electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience working as an Automotive General Technician
- Hold a valid driver's license (required)
- Own professional grade tools to service any repair needed
- Must be punctual and bring a positive attitude to work everyday
- Safe working knowledge of shop tools and equipment
Location Spring TX
Hours: M-F 8am-6pm