|Date Posted||May 15, 2021|
Trades & Services
Experienced HVAC Service Technician
$18 - $35 per hour
We are looking to fill 2 positions for light commercial HVAC / Refrigeration service.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 4+ years experience in the Commercial HVAC / Refrigeration service field.
- Must have a valid Florida driver's license and good driving record
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems and respond to a service request by customers and dispatch
- Must be able to communicate using both verbal and written skills between customers, office staff, and other service technicians
- NATE certification a plus!
- COMMERCIAL HVAC & refrigeration experience only, please.
- Sales techs and apartment community servicemen need not apply.
- Repair new and old air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation, and heating systems.
- Perform maintenance and service equipment at multiple customer locations.
- Exhibit attention to detail and work with a high degree of integrity.
- Job site surveys.
- Perform complete start-up and system checks to ensure proper operation.
- Examine and review HVAC service projects and execute accordingly.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Properly fill out all paperwork and turn it in on time.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Have a strong desire to work with a respectable company, be proud of your work.
All correspondence kept confidential.
Company benefits include:
Health insurance, paid time off, 401 K, and company-provided vehicle. Our technicians work year-round, NOT part-time.
Again, this position is for HVAC/R technicians with a minimum of 4+ years of commercial HVAC/R experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $35.00 per hour