|Date Posted||April 28, 2021|
Trades & Services
Wilson Equipment Company is currently pursuing Heavy Equipment Repair Technicians for our Lexington location. The Heavy Equipment Repair Technician works both in the shop and in the field environment directly with clients, performing diagnostic inspections, high-quality and effective mechanical repair of machine components, as well as maintaining excellent customer and employee relations. This position requires someone who can be a reliable and trustworthy part of the team, demonstrating good care for working records, safety, and the ongoing maintenance of equipment, tools, and vehicles.
Minimal Educational and Experience Qualifications:
- Technical School Certificate or equivalent experience required.
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience.
- Good driving record
- Strong working knowledge of equipment operations and mechanical functions.
- Computer diagnostic a plus.
- Ability to work productively and efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate with others.
- Dedicated focus on upholding and promoting industry safety standards
- Occasional overtime may be required.
- Constantly operates tools and machinery.
- Occasional exposure to variable outdoor weather conditions and working environments.
- Constantly moves and positions self around a variety of large machinery for observations, inspections and performing repairs, reaching both high and low areas of large machinery via ascending/descending stairs and/or ladders.
Application and EEO/AA Information
Applicants must apply online. Wilson Equipment offers reasonable accommodation in the employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact any member of management at your nearest Wilson Equipment facility to do so.
Wilson Equipment Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration of employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and national origin - including minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities - and are encouraged to apply.
Why choose Wilson?
Wilson Equipment Company is proud to offer over 125 years of excellent service to our customers, as well as an exceptional place to work for our employees. Wilson Equipment Company cares about our employees and invests in them through competitive skill and experienced based pay, extensive specialized on-the-job training and continued education opportunities, programs that allow technicians to actively pursue opportunities for advancement, a team environment comprised of people with complementary skills who have common goals, providing and laundering uniforms, tool allowances, incentive plans, and more.
Wilson Equipment Company is also proud to offer the opportunity to participate in many benefits such as health, dental, life, and supplemental disability insurances, 401K, paid vacations and holidays, and weekly paychecks. We're looking for qualified candidates that will contribute to the Wilson Equipment story, and carry our legacy forward.