|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
Our client, an all-new electric vehicle manufacturer, is actively looking for a Help Desk Administrator to join their team in Plymouth! This person will work remotely for the foreseeable future but should be local to Plymouth.
***This is a 6 month contract to hire position***
This Help Desk Administrator will be responsible for providing the first line of defense for end-user computing support within IT! This person will also work to improve all aspects of the IT Service Desk functions on a continuous basis.
- Respond to and resolve Level 1 and Level 2 IT support tickets for all employees (onsite and remote)
- Diagnose and resolve computer hardware, software and network issues for executive and VIP users
- Initial troubleshooting of network issues-Port testing, Bandwidth monitoring, Shared drive issues, etc.
- Incident and service request management-Respond, track, resolve, update and report on escalated/assigned tickets as per the SLAs and KPIs
- Adhere to the End User Computing policies, standards and procedures for hardware and software
- Documentation of IT knowledge base for internal IT use, or broader employee reference
- Set up new user accounts and workstations
Desired Skills & Experience
- High School education required, Bachelor's degree and IT Certifications are preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant (IT Service/Help Desk) work experience required
- Experience with Wired/Wireless networks, VPN, Collaboration tools (Chat and Video Conferencing), A/V devices, and conference room systems
- Support experience with O365, all major browsers, 3rd party popular applications, encryption software, anti-virus solutions, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, file and printing services, and shared drives
- Familiarity with the standard helpdesk ticketing tools (Servicenow and Jira)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of the organization-Business Stakeholders, Vendors, Suppliers, Senior Managers, C-level Execs, etc.