|Date Posted||May 16, 2021|
Trades & Services
Looking for Laborers/ Roofers with construction or roofing experience for roof repairs on commercial roofs.
based in Tualatin, OR (greater Portland area).
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, currently ranked #5 in Roofing Contractor magazine's 2020 list of the "Top 100 Roofing Contractors".
- Routine roof inspections, maintain manufacture warranties and preform leak repairs on commercial/industrial roofing projects
- Repair and small scope construction on Single Ply's EPDM, TPO, PVC, Built-up and Modified Roof Systems, etc
- Wide range of metal roofing repairs; Flashing, Wall Panels, Fascia, Soffit
Functions, and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Work with Service Foreman to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company- primarily repairs and inspections. Some tear-off, smaller installation and other jobs as assigned
- Be prepared to learn any and all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion
- Need to be a quick learner
- Hard working and punctual individual
- Enjoys working outside and working with tools
- Enjoys speaking with customers and service oriented
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Ability to travel out of state as needed
- Collaborate with the team for the benefit of all
- A valid driver's license and insurable driving record (required)
- Full Time, Hourly $18.00
- Steady work year round
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training and applicable ProCertifications
If you like working with your hands or have roofing industry experience with valid drivers license and insurable driving record, please apply online or call the local office at .
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Powered by JazzHR