|Date Posted||April 23, 2022|
Trades & Services
Are you interested in joining a fun and enthusiastic work place? Do you like receiving bonuses for delivering exceptional service? Would you like to receive complimentary downtown parking privileges? If you answered YES to these questions then you should consider joining the Spire Hospitality team at the DoubleTree by Hilton-Nashville Downtown!!
Assure cleanliness of guest floor corridors, foyers, stairwells, and public vending areas, and assists room attendants in order to maintain high standards of quality.
- -Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendnts.
-Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash
-Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
-Vacuum, sweep and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
-Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor
- -Assist room attendants with removal of trash and linen from guest rooms during high occupancy turnover.
- -Assist carpet cleaner with relocation of furniture. Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions, and information as requested.
- -Provide instruction and/or guidance for guest and employee safety in fire or other emergency situations.
- -Other duties as assigned such as assisting room attendants or A.M. lobby attendants when requested.